Friday, September 10, 2010

hibbity bibbity

A few things. Thursdays are usually my zilla days. That's when I do wedding stuff and sometimes other things. Yesterday I went to pk oriental and Shing Wang. Woohoo, I picked up my boba tea ingredients and a couple extras. Got mung bean boba tea, mmmmm. Damn I totally lost my train of thought. Ohwell.

David and I are on the hunt for a place finally. We've been holding off for as long as possible but we're at our boiling point and we're so ready to get out again. We are trying to find a place that has a short term lease for when we're ready to buy. And David Sr. Has finally come to terms with giving up Bandit. So he's officially going with us too. How exciting. Alright well I'm going to go for now.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

No comments: