Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moving Merchandise

HUGE news!!!

Aside from the wedding, no wedding talk here! David and I are FINALLY moving!! After 2 years of living at home we have found a place and are moving tomorrow!! I'm so excited. We haven't really looked for a place until recently, we sort of just had our boiling point with living at home. It's been really hard and we finally needed to get out and start our life up again. We found a really cute little house in North Miami. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath and huge fenced in yard! The dogs will have a place to run and catch frisbees!

Since we are moving, we have to come to terms with getting rid of a few things. We had decided a while back that we would be trying to sort of start fresh with less possessions. It's going to be hard, I'm sure but I am really going to try. Our entire lives are packed into a Rooms To Go trailer. I will take photos of the moving process.

So here are just a few articles of clothing that I have been wanting to get rid of but haven't had the heart to take to Goodwill. I figured if I can find them another loving home I won't have separation anxiety. I totally have potential to become a hoarder which is why I'm in the getting-rid-of mood and very proud of it.

If you are interested in any of these items, please leave a comment or shoot me an email at michelleyni@gmail.com

I will be posting more items soon, plus we will have furniture as well, but that, we are going to try to sell.

Steve Madden, size 9.5

Wet Seal, Size Large. Built in bra thingy
Lace accents and straps
Old Navy XS, army green raceback tank top.

back
Green Racerback tank, Old Navy, Size XS. Has lace straps.
back
H&M 3/4 sleeve heather grey top with black cats. meow Size 40, fits like a medium shirt?
meow
OBEY size XL, Juniors size. Fits snug. well depends how big you are :) Really cute screen printed birds.
Pale pink screen printed worn look, brand- LOL, size M.
Athletic Works workout tank top. Size medium.If you are tall I don't recommend as it is a little short.
Jockey Sport Polyester/spandex workout shirt, w/ a cute little useless pocket on the sleeve. Size L







If you want anything let me know. More to come. I have so much clothes in storage!

No comments: