Tuesday, September 21, 2010

moving up and out

So David and I finally got off our assessing and looked for a place. We were holding out for a while to save money etc but it was time. We found a cute little house in north Miami with a huge yard. I'm dj excited to bring the dogs but the house is still upside down and not ready for them. I don't want to overwhelm them. Yea I know they're just dogs. I miss them. They are at grandma and grandpas. Lol. We have 2 neighborhood dogs that I think will cause a problem. They are always in the street barking at people a cars while scratching fleas with their limp limbs. Ugh. We are almost all set up. I think by this weekend we will be done. Ok well its been a long day and I have an even longer one tomorrow. Night
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

No comments: