Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photo Delays

Tuna distributor/factory.


These are some old photos that were on David's camera that we never loaded because of the mission we have to go through.
Eating some "casados" at the mercado in Quepos.

Down by Manuel Antonio Park beach.

This is the view from our BED!

Ok so I have delayed a little for posting photos. It was a mission uploading these, they are from David's camera and it wasn't as easy to get them where I wanted. So Here are some photos from like that past 4 days. lol

SO it's like 7:30 in the morning right now and I need to upload these before I go to the Vanilla Plantation and take more photos and then I'll have way too many to load.

This is how I take pictures of monkeys. Partially clothed.
I don't think I'm going to have time to load too many. We are going to get picked up soon to go to the plantation.

On the way to Arenal.

This bus has to go on this tiny one way bridge.
This is where they process the African Oil Palm seed thingys and produce oil.




Ok I'm going to stop here, because I think we are leaving soon.
I'll load more later.

No comments: