Tuesday, June 23, 2009

hard to update

My little buddy.

I literally only have patience to load like 3 pictures because it takes about a half hour to do so.

I was really excited after dinner that I had 1000 colones that couldn't afford to buy me anything in the gift shop at Baldi. :(

These are the little guys that were on our bed after we checked into the hotel at Baldi. There were also Britt chocolates on the pillows. I was so excited to see him on our bed that I stole David's parents piggy too. I think it's a pig.

Some flowers I stole from the gardens at Baldi.

So these are all photos from Arenal the volcano.
There was a little German/Swiss Village. This was the Swiss part, very cute with a little church also. And then the bottom is the view from the Swiss hotel of Lake Arenal.

Lake Arenal from the bridge/dam

This is the view of the volcano from the bridge at the lake. Probably the clearest view we got the whole time.

Back at the hotel this was the view from our balcony of the volcano. You can see the lava flow.


And then we also got another visitor. :)

Ok, I'm done for tonight. I will try to post some tomorrow until I get these photos done with.

No comments: