Friday, June 12, 2009

More More More

Everyday the view from our bedroom was beautiful in unique ways. The sky always looked different, some days were sunnier than others or clearer than others. It was just constantly breath taking.

WOW I'm not sure how many more updates I will do, it takes sooooooooo long to upload photos on my computer.

These are photos on the way to Arenal and La Fortuna

This is for Lee. Some kind of skink that I still haven't identified.

caballero

We were so high in the mountains that we were in the clouds, and it was much cooler than in the valley. It was wonderful!

So I can only upload 2 photos at a time, that is the max capacity of time I am willing to wait for this slow computer to upload.
UGH this is really aggravating, I don't have that much patience for this.
I like to take pictures of animals. And there was no shortage of roadside attractions throughout Costa Rica.

Clearer skies going down the mountain.

These photos really did no justice to the actual beauty of the green hillsides, little towns and villages, and the lush farmlands and wildlife.

As I wait for these four photos to upload I've had the chance to brew some Cafe Milagro Costa Rican coffee, light roast, in my french press. It taste's delicious.

UGGGHH, the upload got interrupted!!! OMG I don't know if I can continue to do this.
I am going back to loading 2.

Driving to Zarcero on the way to La Fortuna.

a church in Zarcero (Iglesia de Zarcero)with crazy shaped bushes.

David and I saw an Anteater one night right before coming back home. I had to add this photo. OK, work time! blah!

No comments: