Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm going to try to be patient


David makes such a great tourist. :)

I will once again attempt to be patient through these photo uploads. There is still so much to post from my trip since I was unable to or too tired too do so in CR.

So I bore you with more of my wonderful adventures. Deal with it. :)

As a continuation to the previous blog, these are more photos from Zarcero on the way to Arenal.

Jesus shrine

Dinoland yeay! No really this was at the church in Zarcero with all thee crazy hedges.

Arenal Volcano covered by clouds....the entire time we were there. It was still beautiful.


The inside of the lobby at Baldi, one of the main wet bars. That's a spring running through there and the ceiling was all bamboo.

Garden pineapple. How cute!
OK I just finished showing my mom all the photos of Costa Rica and I didn't upload anymore in the process, so this Arenal trip is going to take a few more posts because it's bedtime.

Nighty night.

No comments: