Thursday, July 15, 2010

poofy dresses and mardi gras cakes

My first Bridal Expo.


Mother of the bride as happy as can be, after 2 glasses of champagne.

I went to my first bridal expo last night with my mom and mother-in-law to be (which she's pretty much already my other mom). it was a bridal/quince expo. it was really small but still nice. They served hors deurves (sp?) and wine and champagne. they didnt have apple cider :(. my mom was having more fun than i was. Nothing at the expo really cought my attention except thr photo booth rental company. which I'm trying to do something similar for my wedding. My mom and I took some funny pictures with props. I'll have to scan them in.

really cool mini cupcakes with mini mardi gras embellishments.

The cake I won in a drawing. It's cracking now, I;m trying to eat it but no one seems to want to come over and share it. :(

Mini mardi gras mask on a Jordan almond!

This car is made out of rice krispie treats

candy apples I got for the groom. :)

The view from the Courtyard Marriott in Coconut Grove

The sky looked so pretty

The marina.

Poofy dresses.

Clark Kent the travel agent.

Photobooth photos I took with my mom, too funny.

No comments: