Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aussie is home

So I finally brought Aussie home. If you don't know Aussie, go back a few posts and read about her. She has been at the clinic since we found her in March! She has finally found her home. It was a battle to keep her and i think we had her already a month or two before David's parents finally agreed to keep her. I think they did it to make me happy since they knew how much I cared about her. She is here ib the room with me sleeping peacefully at the foot of the bed. She grunts every time she shifts positions. She's so cute and so calm and so happy. She is like a different dog here. But then again this is only the first night. :/ I hope she continues to be a good girl si david's paerents don't end up throwing her in the canal. Davids mom took a liking to her that I never would have expected. Awe I'm excited to have her home where she can run around and be free. And soon I'll be bringing home a puppy. :)
Bedtime
goodnight David
goodnight michelle
goodnight Aussie
goodnight Aussie
lol, I'm tired.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments: