Thursday, May 6, 2010

cats like gardens

Bonnie was helping us garden. More like getting in the way rolling in the dirt and chasing our tools as we used them.

Today I started my day with an Ashtanga class w/ Loren Russo. She's awesome! There are random explosions going on outside right now.

So the garden I fina;;y planted at my mom's is doing fantastic! The eggplants are growing FAST, strawberries are strong, Basils are getting tall and spinach is also doing well. Everything is growing well aside from the cilantro. I'm not sure if the cat is eating it or it's just not surviving. Bonnie does like to go in the garden but she's not digging holes, that's good.


This was day 1 of the garden.


This was the other day.

The milkweeds are full of monarch caterpillars. How exciting, I'm so happy we could provide a home for the, only problem is that they look like crap all eaten up.


"Aussie" is still up for adoption along with her 4-5+? puppies she is about to have. Please if anyone is able to adopt a dog or if you know someone that can, please let this mom and her pups have a chance. I REALLY don't want to send them to the humane society. I will update on when the puppies are born and their health etc.


well, our tickets are purchased for Ink N' Iron so I'm pretty excited about that.
Til next time.

No comments: