Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Aussie

She's going to be the death of me. Licking my face while I drive, next time she's getting a seat belt.




Australian Cattle Dog up for adoption to a good home, preferably with no cats. Not sure how she is with other dogs but I imagine that she would love a play mate. She's a sweetheart, loves her belly rubbed, loves giving kisses is VERY affectionate. She'll lay all over you just to be close to you. Listens well, very loyal, fairly house trained (most likely was an outside dog) she just needs a little fine tuning. She's very happy to be indoors. Please help me find her a home with room to run around or someone that will walk her regularly. Barely sheds, smells cleeean, had two baths, HW prevention and Flea prevention. She's a great dog that just needs a home that will love her as equally as she'll love you. She's a lovebug and she needs a forever home. Please help, I don't want to send her to the Humane Society.

No comments: