Wednesday, May 26, 2010

my extreme frustrations

I don't understand why I get frustrated so easily. I tend to get upset at things that seem ridiculous to other people. I sometimes have a hard time overcoming obstacles, I sort of prevent myself from accepting certain things and letting go. Why does this happen? Is it how I was raised? Is it my conservative way of thought? Maybe I need to get a massage and let all my troubles melt away. Maybe hypnotism to see where it all stems from. But I thought that's what yoga was for. Aside from some sort of semi-spiritual growth, I enjoy it so much because for that hour and a half all that matters is my breath and balancing on my mat. All other cares and thoughts are gone. I escape into a state of meditation and sweat out all my frustrations and anger. But then I have to come back into the real world. Why won't this battle I have with my mind just end? I've almost reached my maxing point before I explode. I hope it passes soon. I think I may go play in the rain.

No comments: