Monday, January 21, 2008

wacka wacka wacka

OK, I think I might be going crazy.

It's been really hectic with having 2 jobs and taking a cake decorating class. I have to bake a cake every week and make a crap load of icing. But it's ok, I guess this stress test will make me a stronger person, if I don't explode before. or have a mental breakdown.

I'm having a hard time keeping 4 dragons, so I'm considering getting rid of one. I really don't want to but I don't want to neglect him in any way. And it's a lot of work to have 4!

Tomorrow night I am making a creepy ass clown cake in my cake decorating class. I'm totally freaked out by it. but I'm giving it to David. I'm sure he'll love it. ha!

David doesn't know that I have this blog yet but I'm sure when he does finally find it he'll call me a loser. Which is fine, because that would mean that my plan worked and that he creeped. In fact if anyone is actually reading this it means you creeped. Because the only person I've told about it is Dydy.

Well there isn't much else to write here. I'll post pictures of my cake tomorrow.

No comments: