Friday, January 18, 2008

incredibly frustrated

I worked at Origins over the Christmas break and the manager asked if I would be interested in coming on as a permanent part-timer, so like an idiot I said yes. so far it hasn't been at all difficult but in another week I'll get my goals and then it will start getting tough. The only frustration I have now is the hours. I work 8-4:30 at the shop and then 5-close at Origins. So I'm DEAD when I get home. I've had no time to do anything this week. I thought I was going to get all this stuff done while David was out of town, but I was able to do nothing.

On top of that I come to find out that I HAVE NOT been hired by the county as a temporary instructor. Apparently I have to tell them to hire me?!? I don't quite understand the system but maybe sometime this year I'll be a sub.

It really sucks when people you care about treat you like shit but I guess everyone has a bad day?? Whatever, I don't get it.

Ok well I get to leave work early today so that I can arrive earlier at Origins to get the fuck out of there by 6pm, I hope!

Tonight I play wii.

No comments: