Friday, January 21, 2011

I've been a slacker

I know I have seriously been slacking off lately with a few things. I mean it's not like I'm purposely avoiding certain tasks/projects, but my time has been so consumed between work and wedding planning. And then any other project or priority in between.

I have been a Passion Parties consultant for over a year and I haven't dedicated as much time as I could have. It's hard to do parties when I work from 8am to 6pm, 30 minutes away from home, and have 2 dogs that require my attention no later than 7pm, or I will have accidents to clean. I wish I could stretch my days out to be a little longer, or work out my schedule so that I had more time to do extra jobs on the side, but still not be totally exhausted at the end of the week.

Since I haven't been as active as I should have been over the past few months, I have become inactive.

Now I am considering a different, more PG rated business adventure with Stella & Dot. We'll see if I do it.

No comments: