Tuesday, March 25, 2008

wawa

This weekend was awesome. we were in Ocala for Billetproof, got a free upgrade at the hotel because they lost our reservation, bought the second '41 Plymouth, and had a great time with friends. My little mini vacation ruled. come back to work to find out that I have the next 3 nights off!! I'm so happy. I get to watch LOST Thurs night. So yea, David is leaving for Ohio to take his grandmother back home Sunday. He'll be back April 6th, and then 4 days later we leave for VEGAS!!! I'm super excited. It's been so time consuming to book the whole trip and we still haven't finished every detail, but I'm really looking forward to traveling on a plane for the first time in 10 years with David. He'll prob sleep the entire time.

Vegas is going to be a blast and then we're driving out to LA to hang out with Corey. I'm so excited!!

No comments: