Monday, February 18, 2008

Cinnamon Scones and Creme Brulee coffee

I was supposed to have yesterday OFF, but instead I got called in to work.

iT WAS PRETTY SHITTY AT FIRST, i WAS STRESSING OUT, HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY BUT IN THE END IT WAS OK.

OOPS.
Sorry about the caps, I wasn't yelling (internet lingo is so ridiculous). I use a DOS program that requires caps at work so I always forget to take it off, and I'm not typing that over.

The new Nordstrom is really nice. Except the only affordable things there are cosmetics and juniors dept. So anyways, I need to find a home for my male beardie. If anyone wants a bearded dragon please let me know. I want him to g
o to a good home. I want to give the dragon away, but if the person who wants it also needs a tank, lighting etc. I'm going to have to charge something because I can't afford to just give EVERYTHING away.

Yesterday I was reminded why I hate Starbucks. Somehow I have bad luck with them. Starbucks must not like me back, which is fine.

I ate a really good, juicy nectarine yesterday, and I forgot them in the fridge today. I really wanted to eat one, but I guess I will later.

My blogs are incredibly boring.

I am supposed to go to Barry Manilow Sunday night, but I changed my mind.

Kimbo Slice can kick your ass.




Almost forgot. My black cat is a GIRL not a boy, hahaha. and I named her Sushi Maki Miller. LOL

No comments: